Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thanksgiving

*Updated* It has been brought to my attention that I did not give enough recognition to the winners of guitar hero - so here's to the "Band Nerds" Jarred and Kristy who always came in 1st and 2nd - all those years marching finally paid off!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll take you two in a dance game anyday!!!!!!
Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving weekend. My sister and her family and my mom and dad all stayed at our house. After lunch at Grandma's house we had to play a game of guitar hero. Grandma also got a new puppy - so here's Meredith with Luke - she loves puppies!!

Kristy on the guitar


Jarred on the guitar

The kids playing while the parents play Wii

Mikayla lovin on Cason
Rock Star Justin

Poppy and the girls








7 comments:

Angela said...

Funny guittar pics!
what is that gold stuff on Mikayla's lasp?!!? Tinsell???
Also....meredith needs her own dog... :)

Tara said...

where is the pic of you playing guitar???

Anonymous said...

There is no picture of Jen because she was booed off the stage everytime!!!
You also forgot to mention who came in 1st and 2nd place everytime. I think we need some recognition!!!!!

Aunt Tiki

Jennifer said...

Ang - the gold stuff in Mikayla's lap is a Vandy pom pom - you wouldn't know about those!

doubleU Student Ministries said...

I feel there's some sarcasm going on here...Jen, I don't know if you're making fun of a Vandy pom pom or rubbing it in the faces of all these UT fans that we're going to a bowl game and they're not...I would also like to reming you of my smooth moves on the dance floor, I think it's what attracted you to me the most.

I would like to reming Kristy of who was always in second and not to forget of her husband's misfortunes on guitar hero as well. Sure band helps, but I think playing my guitar for God helps more...

JM

doubleU Student Ministries said...

why do I keep typing "reming." Man I hate spelling...

JM

Angela said...

poor mikayla- gold and black is all she knows....i'll teach her about the orange and white :), you're welcome jarred :)
if you dont have any pics of you playing the guitar cause you booed off jen, then maybe you could post some of you DANCING!